Invicta Garden Buildings - Sheds, Summer Houses & Timber Garages
Old sheds dismantled and removed also bases laid. Fencing and decking supplied and fitted. Visit our large showsite at Wilmington near Dartford Kent to inspect the Quality of our buildings. phone 01322 667712. See showsite address down right hand side
Quality sheds, summer houses, garden offices and timber garages in kent, since our formation in 1987, we have enjoyed increasing success based on a reputation of quality and reliability that you would expect from a family run business.
As from 1st January 2010 all of our buildings are being manufactured using 100% pressure treated timber lasting up to 4 times longer than non pressure treated buildings and are maintenance free. Buildings can be treated using a spirit based treatment to seal and colour the outside if required.
All of our buildings are manufactured by us in top quality 100% pressure treated Swedish redwood, shiplap, loglap and, tongue and groove.
Our buildings are built to last, and will give you many years of service. Our buildings may be the last garden building you have to buy.
Why Pay More For Less
We at Invicta Garden Buildings believe that no other company in Kent can offer these high specifications at these prices. If you can find the same specifications at the same or cheaper price we will refund the difference or deduct 10% off our price which ever is the greatest.
We are so confident in our products that in the unlikely event of a defect appearing due to faulty materials or workmanship during the first year from delivery, Invicta Garden Buildings will rectify the defect free of charge. This guarantee does not cover damage caused by others.
A clear and level base must be laid prior to delivery giving clear access all round. Most buildings will not go through houses, garages or archways. Panels can be made in smaller sections for a small charge.
If you require a building size not listed in our price list, please ask for a free no obligation quote.
Please use the check list below to compare our quality
- Stainless steel nails are used to fix all exterior cladding. This eliminates black run marks on your building.
- Check the cladding quality, we use 100% pressure treated redwood shiplap or loglap. Cheaper cladding could warp later.
- Check framing thickness, we use 2"x 11/2" (50mm x 38mm )100% pressure treated planed and rounded on corners.
- Check frame spacing on walls, if framing is spaced to far apart boards could warp.
- Check roof and floor construction, we use 100% pressure treated redwood tongue and groove to construct our roofs and floors.
- Check number of roof purlins depending on building width, to few can allow roof to sag.
- Check the roof felt weight, our roofs are covered with 38kg green mineral felt for longer life.
- All of our sheds are fitted with a sloping window sill giving plenty of clearance over wall clading.
- All sheds and workshop doors are hung on three heavy duty zink plated T hinges and fitted with a 6" galvanised padbolt. Hinges and pad bolt are secured with coach bolts for added security as standard, not extras.
- All summerhouse windows and doors are joinery made, doors are fitted with 3 lever mortice lock.
- All summerhouse windows are opening except Walmer bay window and Keston windows. Keston windows can be made to open please see price list.
- All buildings are 100% pressure treated as standard not an extra. All buildings are bolted together at corners.